468x60 Ads

Tay Miloy’s Inn: Budget-Friendly Accommodation In EL Nido Palawan

Top of the class resorts, luxurious accommodations, and exclusive tours. That is what EL Nido is always associated to; but little did they know, it is also a backpacker’s haven as there are a lot of affordable stays near center of EL Nido where the boats and restaurants are stationed.

Let me share to you my experience in Tay Miloy’s Inn.

Great Location!
The great thing about the Inn is its close proximity to the beach where the boats and restaurants are stationed. Just about 5 minutes walk, and you’re on the beach.

A+ for honesty!
I texted Tay Miloy to reserve me a family room on June 9, 2013 – that’s two days before my trip to EL Nido and right away, I got a confirmation. When I reached Puerto Princesa on that day, I noticed that my mobile network has no signal and I was just nonchalant about it.

When we reached EL Nido at around 7 PM, we were welcomed by Tay Miloy (Kuya Rodrigo) and asked if I received his text message. I said no because I have no signal. He mentioned that there were walk-in guests earlier who wanted my room because the Inn was full that time, but he didn’t give it because he was hoping I’ll arrive. Relieved!

Yes. You text them to secure a room reservation for you and they will adhere to that. They don’t care if you have not given a reservation fee in advance or you don’t show up (but please show up), they will never give away your room to walk-in guests even if you were not able to update them. Kudos!

You can check my separate article about transport schedules and road experience to El Nido here.

The Rooms

Rooms are decent in an affordable rate. The mattress and pillows are soft enough to give me a good sleep, well-ventilated, WiFi access, and it has its own rest room. The only problem I have there is the absence of toilet seat but not a big issue as we only stayed there for one night.


Rates

Family Room: 800 PhP (shared by 4 pax - fan/aircon)
Standard Room: 300 PhP (shared by 2 pax - fan room)

The best thing I like about staying in Tay Miloy’s Inn is that they do not put pressure on your check out time. When you passed the 2 pm check out time, you just need to pay extra 200 PhP given that your stay won't exceed more than 24 hours from the time of check-in.

They also arranged our Island Tour Hopping and reserved us bus seats going back to Puerto Princesa.

Contact Number: +63929-795-5756

2 comments:

ruffa said...

Hi, may bath towels ba sa tay miloy's inn? please advise, so that we could bring kung wala. Thanks.

Ganessa said...

Hi Ruffa... meron :)

Post a Comment

Thank you explorer! --- Always challenge yourself to do something you have never done before. ♥