468x60 Ads

Rophe's Chicken Davao Experience


Decent and comfortable dining place doesn’t always come with pricey food on their menu and I can prove that with my experience at Rophe’s Chicken Davao.

Based on my research, Rophe  is a Hebrew term that means "to heal" --- implies spiritual, emotional as well as physical healing. Hmm... that made me feel secure by the sound of it.

Rophe's Chicken Davao
I sensed a Christian atmosphere around the place as there are some religious figurines on the tables. I must say, that was a good reminder for their patrons to pray before eating :-)

Rophe's Chicken Salisbury Steak
I ordered Salisbury steak with mixed vegetables and oriental rice (99 php). I liked the oriental rice but the Salisbury steak was just a "so-so". Not bad for a 99-peso meal.
Rophe's Chicken Baby Back Ribs
My friend ordered a Baby Back Ribs with buttered vegetables in their so-called "Hawaiian Sauce" and oriental rice (99 php). We also ordered Chopsuey which is great-tasting because of the splotch of butter in every spoonful. 

Rophe's Chicken Mango Crepe

Rophe's Chicken Davao Menu


 Conclusively, it is a relaxing place that’s right on a budget which is great for dates, friends, and family. Great interior and lighting.

Price Range: 75 pesos and up
Location: Tiongko Street, 8000 Davao City (082) 282 4138 / 09228810682

1 comments:

Xade Kendric Gumatas said...

They have the worst service ever. They ruined my sons dedication. They did not serve us well. Food was ridiculous. Disgusting. I felt cheated. I will not recommend this restaurant to everyone. Not worthy of your money.

Post a Comment

Thank you explorer! --- Always challenge yourself to do something you have never done before. ♥